Combining both knowledge of search engine optimization and the passion an artist feels for their work, Chris can create a website to suit your needs. Not only will you have an attractive site, but an optimized site.
Chris will help you take control of your web presence. Want a blog? You’ve got it. Want a fast loading site that is search engine friendly? You’ve got it. Want continued support? You’ve got it.
It doesn’t stop there. Included with each design in an SEO check up with recommendations for improvement. Track visitors with Google Analytics. Compare your ranking to others in your field.
Each web design project includes:
- Valid XHTML
- Valid CSS
- Contact form
- Optimized for your keywords
- Search engine friendly images
- Google Analytics set up
- SEO software setup
Basic web design: includes up to five pages of content provided by client and optimized by Chris: $799
- Content provided by client and optimized by Chris
- Each page can include up to five images, including site logo. All images optimized.
- Client owned web hosting set up and domain transfer/registration
- Additional pages $75 each, up to five images, including site logo. All images optimized.
- 2-hour training webinar
- 60 days support*
Additional Web Services
- Blog set up, self-hosted WordPress: $499
- Design/XHTML repairs: $50 per hour, $100 minimum
- SEO copywriting/editing website: $60 per page
- SEO checkup with recommendations (no editing): $199 up to 5 pages of content
- Web hosting with monthly content refresh: $19.95 per month
- Twitter background: $49
- Blog Posts/Articles: $25 per post, up to 500 words
- Google Adwords setup and management: Contact Chris for a quote
- Website management: Contact Chris for a quote
- Social media planning: Contact Chris for a quote
The hourly freelancing rate is $40 per hour. Chris also quotes projects on a flat rate basis. Continued website and blog maintenance packages available. Keep your content fresh and optimized.
Contact Chris for more information and a quote for your project.